SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Provide analysis on issues facing technical, engineering, and programmatic issues.
- The program analyst will use their experience across the DOTMLPF spectrum and in supportability, sustainment, system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance, and PMS 420 professional support service’s (PSS) to support the creation of supportable product designs, plans and products.
- Coordinate meetings and briefs for key stakeholders across multiple Warfare Centers, Program Offices, and Fleet involvement.
- Analyze and resolve risks and issues across the MCM MP portfolio.
- Facilitate, support, and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and working groups.
- Working in a dynamic environment where technology development is influenced by incorporating supportability aspects into the development process to ensure product life cycle success with experience in applying reliability centered maintenance processes for supportability in a Defense industry related program.
- Analyzing design is compliant with accessibility, sustainability and supportability requirements.
- Develop Impact Assessments of analyses.
- Supporting the development of Product Supportability Analyses that develop logistics products that establish system maintainability characteristics. These analyzes will use reliability, maintainability and FMECA data to develop Maintenance Support Plans, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Maintenance support planning
- Maintenance concept
- Task allocation
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Repair procedures
- Unique support equipment
- Technical publications
- Diagnostic procedures in the technical manual
Bachelors and three (3) years or more related experience; Master and one (1) year of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have experience with Task allocation and support planning
- Familiarity with troubleshooting and repair procedures
- Must be familiar with technical publications
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a full Secret clearance and can start with an Interim Secret clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.