Job ID: 2117376
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC seeks a highly experienced military space operations subject expert with experience with Air Force or Space Force Satellite Contol Network (SCN) operations to assist HQ Space Operations Command fulfill its vital role in delivering national security space capabilites worldwide. The successful candidate will join an expert team at Peterson Space Force Base, Colorado, supporting Space Force leaders in managing all aspects of SCN operational decision-making and support.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 9 years SCN experience, including demonstrated:
- Proficiency in Satellite Operations, including mission data retrieval, plus tracking, telemetry and commanding.
- Proficiency reading/interpreting network/circuit diagrams and creating/editing Gantt charts.
- Proficiency mediating network disputes involving more than one service provider
- Knowledge of SCN operational processes, organizations and overarching operating concepts.
- Knowledge of comand and control of space forces, radar operations and analysis of EIRP, Max/Min dBm, modulations, orbitology.
- Knowledge of DISA TSR/TCO messages.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably technical
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI eligible, U.S. Citizen
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.