SAIC is seeking a Tier I Help Desk Support for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program in support of the Enterprise Ground Services (EGS) task order service center team in Colorado Springs, CO. The EGS Service Center team provides premier front line support to the development and operational communities of EGS. This position will be supported in shifts within a 24x7x365 environment requiring flexibility in work hours.
The candidates selected for these positions will:
- Provide front line technical support and triage of inbound requests and incidents from local and remote users via walk-up, calls, chat, email, and online support
- Provide excellent customer service to the end user as the customer facing point of contact to IT Support to supported users
- Create and manage detailed tickets in the provided incident management system
- Accurately escalate incidents that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 to higher Tiers
- Perform account maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, user account provisioning, unlocks, permissions, and password resets
- Support commercial and customer specific applications and software
- Assist with set up, installation, and configuration of hardware and software, diagnose, isolate, and resolve issues with network connectivity, create, edit, and update documentation, instructions, and knowledge base articles
- Effectively determine when to escalate issues to specialist teams
Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
2+ years of experience in a support or help desk environment
Ability to obtain a CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification required for DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 1 compliance
Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience
Proven ability addressing technical issues via in-person, telephone, email, and chat
Experience with common software and operating systems
Knowledge of IT support best practices
Availability to work flexible hours in a 24x7x365 environment
Associate Degree in related discipline
Experience with SAP
Already maintain an active CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification required for DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 compliance
Additional technical certifications such as A+, N+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, VCA
Familiarity with government IT environment and administrative processes
Familiarity with service desk tools, such as Atlassian Jira Service Desk or ServiceNow
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $25,001 - $50,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.