SAIC is looking for an Acquisition Engineering Analyst to support the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Cyber Security Program within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E) Joint Acquisition Protection and Exploitation Cell (JAPEC) located in Linthicum, MD to protect controlled technical information (CTI) across the DoD enterprise, including proactively mitigating future losses and exploiting opportunities to deter/deny/disrupt adversary efforts to threaten U.S. military advantage. This program is a high priority to DoD, and is critical to preserving the competitive advantage and technological superiority of the United States.
Job duties include:
- Supporting cases involving DoD's critical acquisition programs and technologies across the enterprise (acquisition, IC, CI, law enforcement, and requirements) from the initial triggering event through identification of recommended courses of action to enhance program security efforts.
- Coordinating with the Joint Acquisition Protection and Exploitation Cell (JAPEC) teams at the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security (ARLIS), and National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force (NCIJTF), as well as other organizations to produce a finished integrated net assessment product.
- Serve as liaison between the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Damage Assessment Management Office (DAMO) and the Military Department DAMOs
- Manage technical/decomposition activities to ensure timely response to case actions and milestones in support of illuminating vulnerabilites identified within DoD Acquisition programs of record and Science and Technology projects and their associated supply chains.
- Providing initial engineering and technical assessments and will liaison with Technical Reach back if necessary
- Responsible for providing acquisition program interface via component acquisition organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant technical field (e.g., physics, mathematics, operations research)
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- 9+ years of DoD experience
- Expert level technical support to one or more acquisition programs
- In-depth knowledge of Acquisition Life Cycle Management
- Strong analytical and technical decomposition skills, including ability to link acquisition, technical, and military performance/operational impact
- Strong technical assessment skills
- Understanding of weapon system cyber resiliency techniques
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or relevant technical field
- 15+ years of DoD experience
- 8+ years of management experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.