SAIC is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Multi-Domain Solutions Architect to drive customer mission success, solutions maturity, and integration of numerous technologies across a distributed enterprise. The selected candidate must champion solutions and work directly with customers to manage the full solutions lifecycle. The selected candidate will possess demonstrable expertise in automation, cloud services, risk management, accreditation, networking, cyber security, DoD IT environments, and C2 systems.
This position is contingent on funding and is anticipated to start in January 2022.
- Partner with DoD stakeholders to identify opportunities, mature opportunity definition, and capture solution objectives.
- Architect and Implement detailed solutions approach ensuring customer mission success.
- Provide subject-matter expertise regarding multi-domain solutions.
- Detailed technical analysis to identify risks, issues, requirements, and opportunities with solution implementation.
- Integrate security and compliance of solutions through develop lifecycle.
- Develop and present documentation to both customer stakeholders and engineering leads.
- Coordinate activities of engineering leads to develop and deliver solutions for customer mission success.
- Develop Concept of Operations, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecture, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation documentation.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Developing current and target state diagrams.
- Execution of technical tasks as assigned.
- Provide expert feedback regarding solution feasibility and level of efforts.
- Develop complex rapid deployment solutions executable by entry level personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Security or equivalent experience. An additional four (4) years may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum ten (10) years of multi-domain solutions architecture is required
- Minimum five (5) years of team lead or personnel management is required
- Minimum five (5) years of cloud services experience is required
- Minimum ten (5) years of cyber security experience in the DoD is required
- Minimum four (4) years of implementing and evangelizing multi-domain concepts
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in implementation, configuration, and administration of multi-domain solutions within large managed environments
- Expert understanding of network technologies, address management, and satellite communications
- Experience leading the deployment of hardened (DISA STIGs) environments
- Experience developing solutions and following through to delivery of final product.
- Experience working on tactical networks
- Experience identifying targets of opportunity and championing solutions therefore
- Experience with DoD documentation standards
- Abreast of IT solutions landscape and applicability.
- Agile process and tools
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Active DoD Secret (or above) clearance is required
- Able to obtain up to a Top Secret level DoD clearance upon request
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.