About the Opportunity:
As the IT Solutions Architect, you will be an integral member of the Enterprise IT Asset Management (ITAM) team developing integrated solutions for the client to deliver enterprise information technology asset and property management inventory modernization. The program supports the client with ITAM expertise and discovery tools integration support for the Systems of Record (ServiceNow and Sunflower). You will work directly within the Asset Management team to support client stakeholders and their Asset and Property Management modernization requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide efforts to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, existing inventory management tools, and ongoing programs
- Perform risk analyses including risk assessments for the client’s current environment
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of the organization and its organizational components
- Help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed
- Responsible for design, configuration, and operation of ServiceNow interfaces/integrations with current discovery tools, security tools, and other stakeholder systems and tools
- Ensure that ServiceNow standard best practices are utilized for all configurations and customization
- Develop, test, and coordinate systems integrations and process automation with the ServiceNow Platform development team
- Document the technical requirements/as-built documentation, manuals, policies, and processes
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Work with client to resolve issues and validate programming requirements
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Understand how ServiceNow can enable client to become more efficient and coordinate the configuration of the platform to achieve measurable benefits
- Configure and maintain SLA, KPI, catalog items, and their associated workflows
- Working closely with IT and business partners to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Serve as ServiceNow Technical SME for IT Asset Management lifecycle program requirements
- Serve as ServiceNow Technical SME for special projects such as adding new fields, tools integrations, or workflows
- IT System Architecture and API configuration and integration design
- Experience with API architectures and standards such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Experience building SQL, ORM (Object-relational-mapping), or similar database queries)
- ServiceNow Service Administration and experience with operational knowledge of technical tool integration with existing tools
- Ability to understand customer requirements and their impact on technical directions of a solution
- Ability to maintain professionalism and react to customers appropriately, while exhibiting the highest level of customer service
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced development process
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, document, and ensure adherence to technical standards
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to sustain your own project work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with API integrations using security and operational tools (Ex. Cylance, Tenable, BigFix, ServiceNow…)
- Familiarity with API testing and design tools such as Postman and Swagger
- Experience building and consuming APIs using multiple programming languages and paradigms.
- Experience with workflows and large data connections/transfers between API channels (1 million data points and up)
- ServiceNow Service Management tool technical implementation and integration with Asset Management and Security Management tools
- Federal Government consultancy experience
- Knowledge and experience with inter-departmental government protocols and issues
- ITIL v4 Fundamentals
Desired Education/Years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, or Software Engineering
- 5 years of experience
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $115,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.