Job ID: 2117359
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Subcategory: Cyberspace Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
Parsons is looking to hire a Cybersecurity Operations Analytics Engineer to work on advanced detection of malicious cyber activity. As a Data Scientist, you will leverage knowledge of data science, methodologies, and processing techniques to perform predictive analytics in the cyber domain. As a cyber domain expert you will leverage knowledge of cyber threat vectors and cyber logging information, and understand Adversarial AI and AI model testing. The candidate will possess knowledge in Applied Mathematics, to include: statistical analysis, and the methods of AI/ML temporal and pattern analysis, correlation of events, predictive probability analysis, regression testing and deep learning. The candidate will employ programming skills including python and Splunk to perform analysis. The candidate will document and visualize data both temporally and spatially, and present data to managers. Ad-hoc informational briefings may also be required to explain methodologies and analytical findings to peers and customer stakeholders. The candidate will also
investigate and implement new scientific analysis and methodologies to lead new cyber analytics efforts and stay current with evolving technologies and capabilities. This job can be worked anywhere within the US.
* Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of cyber and network data.
* Conceive and prepare thorough, well-articulated tactical or strategic data science products (e.g. technical articles,
visualizations, graphics, and intelligence reports) that summarize the methods and results of cyber analytic solutions.
* Design range of research projects, cyber data collection and methodologies.
* Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data sets from various sources.
* Conduct analysis of metadata
* Exploit, fuse and use data and data sources
* Identify and analyze anomalous data (including metadata)
* Evaluate research for practical application
* Design and develop cyber analytics in the context of Adversarial activity
This role requires a US Citizen
This position can be worked from anywhere within the United States
* US citizenship is required
* Must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
* Experience in Cyberspace Operations
* Experience in the analysis of cyber and network data
* Familiarity of Adversarial AI
* Familiarity with one or more types of quantitative data analysis.
* Experience cleaning and manipulating data
* Experience with predictive modeling
* Experience with developing and implementing complex algorithms
* Experience using analysis tools (ie. Python, R, Spark,…)
* Experience with big data platforms such as Splunk, Elastic, Graylog,…
* Experience in data science, math, statistics, computer science or a related field
* Cyber certifications preferred
* Bachelor Degree and two (2) years or more of experience; Masters Degree and zero (0) or more of experience
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.