SAIC is seeking a Remedy ITSM Developer to support CENTCOM at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL!
The Remedy ITSM Developer is a key member of the Remedy ITSM Engineering team in support of Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission.
- Role and responsibilities to include:
- Design, develop, install, upgrade, implement, and support the Remedy ITSM system at the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6.
- Participate in analysis, design and development of workflow enhancements using Remedy ITSM suite.
- Responsible for operation, maintenance and upgrade of Remedy 9.1.x application and Middle-tier servers.
- Work with a team to define software system requirements, develop technical solutions, create detailed engineering documentation, perform software systems functional analysis, and perform test and evaluation activities. Regular interaction with customer and functional group managers is required.
- Work with the team and independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures and familiarity with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility are highly valued.
- Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Development experience with BMC ITSM Remedy modules including Incident/Problem Management, Change/Release Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request Management, and Service Level Management in version 9.1 or greater.
- Using BMC Remedy Developer Studio to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components in accordance with project requirements
- Understanding of Mobile Reach applications and/or other third-party applications to support Asset Management.
- Knowledge of Smart IT, Digital Workplace (DWP) user interfaces, and Smart Reporting.
- Understanding and knowledge of Configuration Management Database (CMDB to meet the changing needs of the stakeholders.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Remedy administration, Remedy developer
- Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent, required for DoD 8570 compliance
- Desired Education and Certifications:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification desired
- Completion of BMC Remedy administrator or developer training desired
- BMC Atrium CMDB experience desired
- BMC ADDM experience desired
- BMC Discovery experience desired
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.