SAIC is seeking a Data Analyst to support the Project Management Office for Aircraft Survivability Equipment (PMO ASE) located in Huntsville, AL.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The candidate will function as an integral member of a team of Government, Military, and Contractor Personnel that provides program, engineering, and technical support to PMO ASE. PMO ASE is an acquisition management organization under the Program Executive Office for Intelligence, Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S).
- The team provides acquisition management support, program research, engineering, logistics, and technical support for the development and fielding of world class aircraft survivability equipment.
- The candidate will work within PMO ASE supporting Product Offices by providing in-depth detailed analysis of data recorded/collected during test execution of various U.S. Army Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) on rotary and fixed wing aircraft. As part of the SAIC ASE Test Team, the candidate will write data analysis plans and provide onsite and post-test analysis of U.S. Army laboratory, ground, flight, and free flight missile testing results using custom developed analysis tools.
- Post-test activities include the candidate providing detailed technical out-briefs of analyses to senior U.S. Army Officers and Civilians. Other daily duties include providing technical input to test directors and review of testing requirements and test readiness.
- Develop the planning and executing analysis of ASE level capabilities, draw conclusions and report results from the testing to determine engineering sufficiency to declare the system upgrades ready for implementation.
- Lead team analysis efforts and presentation of individual and team results to the customer.
- Evaluate system level requirements to determine adequacy of ASE capabilities, interfaces and associated behaviors and interpretation of model results and test results from prior testing to guide future assessment needs.
- Apply practical knowledge to flight testing principles and concepts applicable to the developmental and system qualification testing of DoD aircraft.
- Bachelors and 3+ years or more experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with MATLAB a must. Additional experience with Java, C, etc.
- Expertise in Missile Systems, Weapon Systems, Infrared Seeker Systems and Radar Engineering & Analysis; Modeling & Simulation; Testing, and Software Development.
- Experience with aircraft survivability equipment and test & evaluation programs and practices.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess an Interim Secret Clearance to start.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.