Job ID: 2117151
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking Integrated Master Scheduler who will advise, assist, lead, manage, work and/or support CIO-T, and CIO-TES’s Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
- Serves as the lead IMS Scheduler for the Cybersecurity Master Schedule.
- Serves as the IMS focal point for all cyber security project lifecycle dates across divisions.
- Delivers weekly IMS snapshots to CISO for all cybersecurity projects.
- Support development and implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
- Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics.
- Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures.
- Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with NGA policies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience leading the development and management of business processes and a program level Integrated Master Schedule.
- Extensive knowledge of IT business processes, specifically Cybersecurity management projects.
- At least 6 years’ of experience using MS Project.
- Strong knowledge of program management concepts, specifically those related to monitoring program execution.
- At least 7 years’ working and scheduling complex program tasks for multiple projects.
- Experience working with, and coordinating the activities, of multidisciplinary and disparate teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 7 years’ equivalent experience in Business Management or related field.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.