Job ID: 2117108
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 24, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a motivated staff officer to support our customer in the North Ft Belvior area.
Supports the Government in the advancement and strengthening of the ASG partnership through strategic communications, collaborative engagement and secretariat responsibilities.
* Actively engage with the ASG community members, ASG fora, the NSG, and other key partners as directed by the Government ASG Senior Management Council (ASMC) lead, the ASMC, the ASMC Coordination Executive (ACE), and Director GEOINT Enterprise Community Governance (D/GG).
* Work with ASMC Secretariat and NGA Liaison Officers to support the ASMC and ACE and help coordinate activities and deliverables across ASG fora to ensure quality materials are presented to the ASMC and ACE.
* Schedule and arrange senior-level meetings, including scheduling VTCs, preparing agendas, developing and coordinating briefings, and tracking actions.
* Develop, prepare and edit minutes [within three (3) business days], reports, communications products, engagement strategies, presentations, speeches, talking points and other communications products, as required, which integrate a common ASG message.
* Assist the Government in data collection and analysis of ASG requirements and programmatic resource and personnel data.
* Support the planning, coordination and conduct of ASG forums/activities (e.g. ASMC, ACE, prep sessions, inter-fora meetings).
* Support preparation of read-ahead material for the ASMM and ACE Principals for ASMC and ACE meetings as well as to support participation in other Defense Intelligence Enterprise Five-Eye forums.
* Assist the Government in the advancement and strengthening of Geospatial Intelligence management across the ASG through leadership, governance, education, strategic communications and collaborative engagement.
* Support development and implementation of ASG cross-functional and cross-organizational planning and solution implementation and coordination within G and NGA.
* Support content management of the ASG and G websites, ensuring content is updated and relevant to ASG community needs.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate are:
* Experience and demonstrated proficiency to perform general office management/staff officer duties.
* Experience in gathering information and critical thinking capacity to synthesize information.
* Ability to support administrative activities and scheduling for corporate support events
* Ability to extract and synthesize complex information to prepare briefings, staff material, read-ahead, presentations and other material, as required. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of NGA applications and methods including developing correspondence and internal/external communications.
* Comprehensive understanding and use of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material.
* Ability to work independently or under limited supervisor and deliver outcomes on time.
* Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years GEOINT/IC experience
* Specialized knowledge and/or understanding of senior governance for a, preferably the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) or other international governance.
* Specialized knowledge of NGA, its Key Components, directorate, offices and programs.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.