SAIC is seeking a expert-level principal program analyst to provide Acquisition Program Management expertise for NGA's Enterprise and Archictecture office with the CIO/Enterprise Engineering Directorate.
- Provides acquisition strategy program management services to senior management including budgeting and execution across sensor and enterprise-level programs.
- Works across NGA directorates to help the Government coordinate development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities for operational use.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to the Government on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering.
- Provides program management expertise in service frameworks and models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices to achieve NGA’s GEOINT mission.
This team works closely with the government in a cooperative environment where initiative is encouraged and recommendations are both welcome and often implemented. The team has proven its ability to improve the client's financial execution and works collaboratively in furtherance of the agency's mission.
(U) Duties may include:
- Provide technical, financial, schedule and risk management expertise and assistance to the project, program or Program Management Office (PMO).
- Provide support to the drafting of interagency agreements and other documents required for the execution of AF9‘s and MIPR’s.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
- Provide programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies and risk burn down plans to achieve the desired program results.
- Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and appropriate project or program teams.
- Interface with NGA organizational areas, end users/customers including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate risks, develop and manage budgets, create and maintain schedules that ensure technical results and program performance.
- Provide program management support to NGA Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the NGA Vision, Planning and Programs, CIOT Priorities and TA Priorities.
- Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request For Change (RFC’s) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Monitor the technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
- Provide decision support analysis, leveraging techniques, tools and models, to influence the definition and delivery of GEOINT Services priorities and objectives.
- Support the preparation of briefing packages for the Acquisition Governance Process and other related governance boards.
- Support the coordination of program management between the Engineering Divisions, CIO-T Offices, Planning and Programs Office, NGA Directorates and Associate Directorates.
- Support NGA and IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance Boards.
- Support Enterprise Release Planning.
- Support Analysis of Alternatives (AoA’s) and / or Assessments.
- Support cross functional/cross geographical team meetings.
- Maintain PMO artifacts using NGA approved software, tools and processes.
- Provide acquisition program management expertise in lean six-sigma strategies and execution; working knowledge of agile methods, practices and execution; or working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methods and applications.
- Monitor validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality and traceability to requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field such as Economics, Accounting, or Finance.
- 15 Years of demonstrated specialized experience as a Program Manager in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in Cost/ Price analysis, cost estimating or financial management.
- Demonstrated experience in Department of Defense (DoD) and or NGA acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated experience with the development and/or review of cost estimates and the associated technical work scope necessary to achieve stated objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials or Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity type contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in lean six-sigma, Agile or SAFe methods.
- Demonstrated experience tailoring and using both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies to support acquisition planning, execution, integration and transition to operations.
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of technical issues and proactive communication of possible impacts.
- Demonstrated experience in performing validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality results against customer requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) Configuration Management (CM) processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with developing and validating system roadmaps, project plans and mission capabilities.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.