SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. Experience preferred with one of these tools: Okta/SecureAuth/Microsoft ADFS/Ping. Extensive experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory) preferred.
The Identity and Access Management Architect’s responsibilities include: Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and other platform features, and provide day-to-day administration of IAM services. Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta). Maintain Okta integration documentation. Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials. Resolve application integration issues
A service and customer oriented Identity and Access Management Architect to:
- Provide technical leadership, skills and solution necessary to support Okta and Okta API Access Management integrations.
- Design, configure, support and administer an enterprise wise Identity and access management solution which provides identity managed for all cloud services.
- Design, planning and implementation of Okta integration with additional cloud services
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements
- Oversee the work on junior developers
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and other platform features
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Maintain Okta integration documentation
- Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials
- Resolve application integration issues
- Provide technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers and cloud application.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment
Required education and experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience in roles with progressive responsibilities
- Must have at least 4 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions
- Must have at least 2 years of supporting OKTA/SecuteAuth/Microsoft ADFS/Ping
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
- Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
- Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.