SAIC is seeking an Office/Correspondence Administrator with a minimum Interim Secret Clearance to provide support on-site in office operations and effectiveness in the Pentagon working as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Office of the Director of Administration and Management (ODA&M)
- Information Workflow
- Coordinate, track, and monitor tasks, actions, and projects using internal and external methods and tools.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint and the Correspondence Action Tracking Management System (CATMS) to manage information.
- Work with other administrative team personnel regarding the Directorate suspense and tracking control methods used to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintain situational awareness on the status of within scope government programs for the purposes of management reporting, integrating workflow, and administrative planning
- DoD Specific Editing
- Provide editorial review assistance in support of developing and producing final instruments, issuances, staff packages, and green sheets for communications and correspondence with the Secretary and DepSecDef, OSD Component Heads, and DoD Component Heads, as well as communications and correspondence external to the Department consistent with accepted DoD Manual for Written Material (DoD 5110.04-M).
- Assist Government personnel in advising the leadership on products leaving ODA&M to ensure that the products are aligned with and accurately reflect current staff policy, procedures, direction, and Directorate staffing standards, and that planning and staff product schedules.
- Administrative Support
- Assist with coordinating the Government IT services through the assigned JSP customer liaison.
- Assist with coordinating and managing the IT system requirements for the Government, including IT systems needed by Government and contractor-support staff housed in ODA&M office spaces, as well as development of mid-range and long-range projections of hardware and software requirements and periodic inventory audits.
- Coordinate network administration and resolve IT problems related to the Government capabilities.
- Provide consistent presence to welcome visitors to the Government offices and answer phone calls from 0700-1830 Monday through Friday (curtailment of hours will only be at the discretion of the Director, Deputy Director, Operations Manager, or COR).
- Provide assistance with office-wide burn-bag disposal, maintain stock, and ordering and retrieving office supplies, as needed.
- Process various human resource and security related actions and coordinate with the appropriate agency, as required (e.g. Pentagon Force Protection Agency, WHS Human Resources Directorate, or the security element of WHS Enterprise Management Directorate), in support of personnel on the Government staff, i.e., access requests, visit requests, or transportation of classified materials.
- Training Support
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Government trainings to be administered live, via DVD or video teleconferencing, and online.
- Assist in the preparation of Government training materials/guides for required related statutory and regulatory training. Assistance may also include site preparation (e.g., arranging for course material) and assisting attendees/presenters.
- Records Management
- Properly maintain and file all work products to include compliance with Federal law and DoD policies related to records management
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with relevant professional work efforts (Information Workflow, DoD Specific Editing, Administrative, Training and Records Management support) preferably within OSD or the DoD with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Comfortable with communicating clearly with senior officials and senior staff.
- Familiarity with office administration and correspondence processes as a result of previous government, military and/or private sector assignments.
- Knowledge of the DoD Manual for Written Material (DoD 5110.04-M)
- Committed to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and common office software applications.
- Familiarity in the application of various knowledge management and collaborative tools including the use of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Current DoD Interim SECRET clearance or higher.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.