SAIC is currently looking for a Technical Services Supervisor for our team in Broomfield, CO.
- Primarily responsible for the professional development of team members through the performance management process
- Contribute to Help Desk Improvement by communicating observed gaps in team knowledge
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined objectives and policies
- Communicate with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation
- Responsible for maintaining and following detailed operational procedures ensuring contract terms are met, and will continuously improve quality of service delivery and provide value added customer service
- Use of monitoring tools to provide feedback to team members
- Provide focus to staff by established policies and procedures and implements and administers policies that affect employees
- Perform full range of managerial duties for employees supervised, including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews, counseling and employee development
- Oversee the appropriate development and retention of documentation and records
- Remote/Telework temporarily for candidates only in the Broomfield, CO area due to COVID restrictions
- Must meet all COVID vaccination requirements – fully vaccinated by December 8th
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of progressively responsible experience
- May require CompTIA Security+, HDI Manager Certification, and ITIL Foundation V4 certification
- US Citizen
- 2+ years of team lead or supervising service desk staff
- Recent supervisory experience within the previous 12 months is required
- Must have the ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports. Interact daily with staff and/or functional peer groups and customers
- Previous experience with a variety of domain/email account administration tools and familiar with standard corporate security policies
- Must have strong leadership, analytical, and reasoning skills as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas and provide innovative solutions
- Excellent customer service skills and be well versed in the Service Desk environment
- Strong understanding of call metrics and the ability to motivate and lead a team that can meet set goals and objectives is a must
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as knowledge in standard service desk practices, ITIL, and ISO 9000
- Must possess the ability to gather, interpret and present operational metrics to determine trends affecting performance goals.
- SAIC requires proof of COVID
- Familiar with standard report and supervisory software such as: ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge management software, and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) systems.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and service desk software, Active Directory, Anti-virus, VPN, financial management, quality assurance support and basic technical writing skills.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.