SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Web Systems Engineer to support the Technology Services Organization (TSO) Information Technology (IT) Services Contract program under the US Marine Corps. This position is contingent upon contract award, expected in the Fall of 2022.
This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN. Daily work location is still TBD. At a minimum, you will need to be within commuting distance for local meetings in Indianapolis.
- Participate and lead the design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities.
- Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- Serves as a seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a leader on the team. Will influence activities of the team for initiatives and operations.
Senior Web Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments.
- Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal.
- Integrate systems and services.
- Summarize and communicate results.
- Support the development, documentation, and execution of system policies.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance, or must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of Secret or higher; interim may be required before starting
- US citizenship required
- Must have experience with security accreditation process.
- Must have experience with the Cloud and Cloud products and services.
Experience, Education and Certification Requirements:
- BS degree and 8 (eight) or more of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 (six) or more years of prior relevant experience.
- Desire certification in one or more of the following: Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services (or similar Cloud certification)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.