Job ID: 2116667
Location: LAS VEGAS, NV, United States
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Red Team Lead that will be responsible for developing and simulating real-life cyber attacks with the goal of helping organizations improve their security posture.
This is a highly technical hands-on role that will utilize knowledge/experience in operating systems, system administration and creativity skills. This role also requires the qualified candidate to lead penetration testing team members and serve as the point of contact during customer enagagements.
• Serve as primary point of contact and ensure the documentation and collection of documents such as rules of engagement prior to active testing. Able to test, identify and exploit trust, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities in live MS Active Directory environments without getting detected by advanced commercial security solutions
•Test the exploitation of security policies and access controls in restricted/secure environments e.g. GPO bypass, privilege escalation, and A/V evasion)
•Condcut host/network/application penetration testing as a member of a technical team
• Perform full-scope penetration tests (discovery and exploitation of vulnerabilities) on live network infrastructure, services, Active Directory environments, and other systems/applications
• Able to test, identify and exploit trust, misconfigurations and vulnerabilities in live MS Active Directory environments without getting detected by advanced commercial security solutions
• Test the exploitation of security policies and access controls in restricted/secure environments (e.g. GPO bypass, privilege escalation and A/V evasion)
• Work extensively from the Windows and UNIX/Linux command line (e.g. Bash and PowerShell)
• Able to write scripts in PowerShell, bash and a preferred scripting language
• Research and formulate recommendations for vulnerabilities found during assessments
• Employ extensive use of Microsoft Office main tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to prepare plans, reports, diagrams, tables, briefings, etc.
• Be able to present, demonstrate, explain and document operational impact of a particular vulnerability or the combination of many vulnerabilities and flaws
• Develop proof-of-concept examples and scenarios for reports and live demonstrations
• Create/document tactic, techniques and procedures (TTP) to train and expand/share knowledge with customers and team members
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD and four (4) years related experience.
- Active TS/SCI or DOE Q Security Clearance
-Must be US Citizen
Active CISSP Certification Other certificaitons: OSCP, GPEN, CEH, Security+
Review custom applications source code for security flaws and vulnerabilities
Able to test, identify and exploit vulnerabilities in web applications without the use of scanning tools Should have general knowledge and familiarity with NIST SP 800-37
Risk Management Framework (RMF) as penetration testing may be used as part of the verification process.
Able to support general RMF activities.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.