SAIC is pursuing a high profile bid focused on AOC Falconer Services in support of multiple Air Force customers. This contract supports multiple AOC facilities in both the Continental US (CONUS) and Outside the Continental US (OCONUS), encompassing thousands of end users per site, multiple network enclaves, system of systems integration, and field site support. The program supports test, integration, modification, transformation and sustainment engineering and technical services to the AOC Weapon System Program Office in support of global air operations.
These opportunities are contingent upon award with an anticipated start in spring/summer of 2022.
(Given the variety of positions/skill-sets, there is a wide range of salaries as well. Again, salaries vary upon skill-set and range from $70,000 - $150,000+)
Below are some of the skillsets we are seeking in support of the program:
- Computer Systems Engineer/Architect
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Logistics Manager
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Scrum Master
- Tech Director
- Training and Development Specialist
- Weapon Systems Manager
- Artifact Repository
- Communication Systems & Engineering Integration
- Cybersecurity (Cyber)
- Document Management
- Engineering Design Analysis
- Engineering Project Design
- Fielding Team
- Help Desk
- IT Tools Management Support
- Media Library
- Network/Boundary Security Systems (BSS) Engineering
- Operations Environment Integration
- Performance Monitoring
- POSSE/Fielding support
- Program Management Support
- Radio Team and Logistics
- Requirements Traceability, Risk Management, Configuration Management
- Site Support Team
- Sustaining Engineering
- Sustainment Modification
- System Engineering Support
- Test & Evaluation Processes
- Weapon Systems Manager
- Operations SME
Job Site Locations
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI
- Tyndall AFB, FL
- Ramstein Air Base, Germany
- Osan Air Base, Rep of Korea
- Barksdale AFB, LA
- Shaw AFB, SC
- Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar
- Davis-Mnthan AFB, AZ
- Joint Base Elmendorft-Richardson, AK
- Vandenberg AFB, CA
- Battle Creek, MI
- Syracuse, NY
- State College, PA
- Springfield, IL
- March AFB, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
- Travis AFB, FL
- Hurlburt AFB, FL
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA
- Hanscom AFB, MA
- Boston, MA
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical or Business discipline and required years’ experience, based on specific role
- Ability to manage priorities, requests, time, and program requirements in a fast paced environment
- Air Operations Center(s) or related missions experience
- Knowledge of the DET 12/Kessel Run customer and AOC operations.
- Experience overseeing service delivery of a large defense program.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and requirements based off understanding the impacts of those to the operational mission.
- Strong analytical skills; quickly determine deliverable expectations of project, presentations, reporting and deliver on-time or early with validated, quality data and professional presentation
- Ensures team leadership remains focused on customer service and execution to the program requirements, employee retention, and healthy staffing levels
- Has very strong leadership, organizational, communications and engagement skills.
- Proven experience with employee management, staffing challenges, working collaboratively with Human Resources to ensure all staff’s concerns and needs are handled while balancing clear objectives and goals
- Proven experience managing customer needs through continual change and adapting to new technology requirements, sales needs, or service changes
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Master's or Graduate-level degree in Engineering or a related technical or business field
- Experience working in Air Force AOC and understanding of AOC processes and procedures
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active Secret Clearance with the Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.