- Design, plan, develop, implement, and maintain software solutions across the EITaaS program, including business operations, product teams, and enhancing the end-user experience.
- Provides hands-on development in multiple technologies through system integrations, APIs, and process automation, utilizing programming skills and IVA/RPA technologies.
- Work with a team of individuals in an Enterprise program to implement scalable solutions in a secure DOD environment for a significant military customer.
- Automate business processes utilizing AI technology, machine learning, and enhance program resources performance, building efficient, scalable, and enterprise-level production processes.
- Programs, tests, and implements business solutions according to all SAFe Agile principles and industry standards.
- Engages with Product Owners and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements. Actively participates in all SAFe Agile ceremonies.
- Participates in structured walkthroughs, secure coding, and technical reviews, ensuring application coding and design follow secure coding and design principles.
- Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, STEM field, or similarly qualified discipline (Advanced degree preferred), with 5 years of relevant experience. Additional 5 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a Degree
- Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
- Active Secret Security clearance
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Solid understanding of the current web, web application servers (Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, IIS), APIs, web services (SOAP/REST), databases MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding of containerization and familiarity with Docker,
- Kubernetes, and/or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD, Azure AD, LDAP, and directory services.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to work on and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience developing and gathering requirements for complex enterprise systems.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements.
- Comfortable working 100% remote and in highly matrixed environments, must be a self-starter.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.