Job ID: 2116650
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a new ISSM Lead to join the team.
This position will interface with Program Managers, Senior Leadership, Cyber, and System Administration teams and various other stakeholders to enable the customer’s mission while navigating government requirements.
Additionally, this position will participate in a change control board and program milestone reviews.
· The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will have responsibility for implementing information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information of a USG program.
The ISSME will: · Demonstrate information security expertise and experience.
· Be knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of customer and government regulations. · Possess prior working knowledge of NIST 800-53 and DOD RMF practices.
· Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
· The position requires daily support of the team, system users, interaction with program management, and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
· The ISSM will be responsible for system security, testing, and system accreditation activities including:
· Developing and maintaining cybersecurity RMF and ATO related documentation.
· Developing corrective action plans, receive approval, and track implementation of corrective actions in designated tool. · Developing new documents and processes to support the development and deployment of new architectures on the enterprise platform, ensuring the deployed architecture complies with government directives.
· Preparing accreditation documents for the Authorizing Official’s review.
· Working with systems administrators to ensure that all information systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established security policies and practices.
· Leading system certification and accreditation activities. Including secure systems operations and maintenance are functional with the approved controls in place.
· Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· Active TS/SCI or DoE Q clearance
- Must be US Citizen · CISSP certification
· Previous ISSO, ISSM, ISSE, SCA experience are essential.
· Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the “separation of duties” concept
· Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
· Experience creating and submitting security documentation
· Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required
· Applicant will have working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Win 10, and Windows server.
· A working knowledge of network and communication equipment, protocols, and troubleshooting tools.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.