SAIC is seeking a ServiceNow Architect - ITBM to support our efforts on the Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) contract.
***This work is 100% REMOTE***
The ServiceNow ITBM Architect will possess a wide variety of skills for this dynamic opportunity as well as the ability to coordinate with other ServiceNow architects, developers, product owners, scrum masters, and other stakeholders to deliver innovative capabilities. The duties and responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ITBM platform operations, configuration and development to include 3rd party integrations
- Devise and plan ITBM platform strategy to support both internal and external stakeholders for a managed services project
- Initiate and prioritize projects and sprint plans to include directly supporting platform strategy and roadmaps while translating requirements into consumable features and stories for development teams
- Train and mentor a development team members to configure and deploy a comprehensive ServiceNow platform
- Work with other leads to help prioritize program and product backlogs
- Support test, demonstration and release management for ITSM platform operations and partner with ITSM and ITOM architects
- Engage with customer business owners to bring forward business value to platform initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement while maintaining or improving key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Assess and identify training and skill-development opportunities to ensure the ServiceNow development team stays current with platform releases and industry standards
- ServiceNow certified system administrator (CSA); plus certified application developer (CAD) preferred
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II cert (e.g. Security Plus)
- BS degree and 18 years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree). 7 years of open source development; 5 or more years with ServiceNow.
- The successful candidate is a driven, self-starter and forward thinker that has diverse skills in DevOps, DoD ServiceNow Integration and business acumen to develop strategic initiatives that deliver customer value and satisfactory business outcomes.
- Blended technical and management skills to lead as well as contribute in configuration and development
- Demonstrated experience with variety of coding languages similar or equal to: HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON or XML
- Ability to interpret platform and integrating architectures
- DOD secret clearance is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite plus Microsoft Project and Visio
- ITIL 4 Foundations
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation certification
- SAFe certification a plus
- Previous experience with BMC Remedy or Helix
- Demonstrated Agile, Scaled Agile, Kanban experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.