The PMO Security Manager will supervise day to day PMO Security activities
- Manage arrival and departure processing for the Vanguard program (Processing clearances, VARs, Govt PIV Cards, IT Accounts, Seating, and GFE provisioning/collection.
- Supervise two PMO security administrators and one PMO Security IT tech.
- Primary Liaison with SAIC Corporate Security Personnel Service Center and corporate cage code FSO
- Manage SCI access across the team (100 positions) with State Department SSO
- Manage Crypto access across the team (100 positions)
- Coordinate PMO Security actions requiring the CORs signature or electronic approvals
- Processing new and departing employee’s security actions to include government furnished equipment such as Blackberries, RSA Tokens, Laptops and official Passports.
- Process and managing paper and data records related to CTPs/TAs and EWW requests.
- Updating data in employee records in the PMO Security Access Project Tool
- Run reports from the PMO Security Access project tool to identify outstanding actions and forecast PMO Security actions and time
- Assist with basic facilities activities such as seating and escorting seating assignments
- Manage PMO Security program dashboards for Arrival and Departure processing
- Attend program staffing calls as PMO Security rep
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Strong customer service, Excellent Microsoft Office skills and a willingness to learn personnel and physical security processes and procedures.
- Experience with DISS/JVS and personnel security
- Must hold an active Top Secret clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.