SAIC is seeking a HBSS Administrator to provide support securing the USACE Network on the RITS program!
This position is 50% on-site in Vicksburg, MS /50% telework
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Activities that this position performs include deploying, configuring, monitoring, creating countermeasures, implement additional security controls, upgrading, and troubleshooting HBSS components spanning a large and complex environment
- Complete the following key functions for HBSS deployments across area of responsibility
- Install updates to McAfee software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements
- Monitor HBSS Events and notify USACE Incident response of discovered malicious activity.
- Implement countermeasures by creating custom Host Intrusion Detection/ Endpoint Security signatures based off event analysis.
- Review event data and log files to verify coverage of security software across the enterprise.
- When directed, implement appropriate security controls to prevent known vulnerability’s from being compromised.
- Monitor HBSS software to ensure that the clients/servers are operational and reporting properly
- Configure Policy Auditor to conduct vulnerability audits across all systems.
- Quarantine Devices based on vulnerability and event analysis.
- Follow approved DoD, STIG standards and DoD IAVA requirements
- Monitor and audit configurations to ensure that unintended changes do not occur
- Monitor the health and performance of the security technology systems
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Clearance: Must hold a Secret clearance, Interim Secret required to start; US Citizenship required
Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT III required
- Three (3)+ years of experience supporting HBSS ; DISA HBSS Administrator 201 DISA HBSS Advanced Administrator 301
- Windows 10 troubleshooting experience
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016 experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization
- Experience in Linux security configurations
- Experience with ForeScout Network Access Control
- Experience with McAfee Application Control
- Experience with McAfee Endpoint Web Control
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.