Job ID: 2116348
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 24, 2021
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Full Time Multimedia Graphic Artist for an exciting, growing program in FAA, Product Lifecycle Support Group and is a multi-year contract located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The artist will be a part of our creative services team and will provide graphic support in the creation of instructional content for computer-based training. The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years of experience, a degree in graphic arts or a related field, and expertise in graphic creation, graphic user interface design, animation, and image manipulation. Production responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, supporting distance learning product design, development and animation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
· Strong design skills and ability to uphold creative vision across multiple deliverables
· Proven proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite
· Ability to work within set scheduling requirements to consistently meet defined milestones
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong self-management skills and ensures work complies with established standards
· Strives to stay up to date on industry trends and modern design principles
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus.
· Experience and/or familiarity with e-Learning standards, to include SCORM, Section 508 requirements, and web usability standards and practices is a plus.
Must provide portfolio. (website, demo reel, and/or images attached with resume, etc)
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.