SAIC is seeking Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer to support the US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM) and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Program.
Note: This role offers limited, temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site at the customer site in Fort Stewart, GA.
- Help develop an Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Systems Maintainer training point of instruction (POI) that can be used to train US Army Military Intelligence (MI) soldiers.
- Train intelligence maintenance personnel in unit support activities.
- Enable Military Intelligence operational readiness through technical support to MI Systems throughout all years of an Army unit’s Sustainable Readiness Model (SRM), with an emphasis on year 3 & 4 units.
- Perform periodic maintenance and software updates as directed by system technical manuals or program manager direction. Configure systems for use in training, exercise, or operational environments.
- Provide and perform technical support for intelligence systems, which may include detailed software, firmware and hardware technical troubleshooting. May require assisting unit maintenance technicians with replacement of Line Replacement Units (LRUs), installation of software images, software patches, software backup and recovery, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and similar updates, and software problem report (SPR) submission.
- Work with field units to ensure all system statuses, usage reporting, and work performed is documented according to Army Regulation (AR) 750-1.
- Post updates on the status of intelligence systems in the field to the government lead. This will include manual surveys which compare actual readiness with reported readiness in the Army program of record for property accountability and maintenance. These manual surveys consist of physical property, software installed, IAVA patches, and operational readiness.
- Coordinate and refer issues beyond capability to higher level and other available support resources.
- Provide field units with assistance in preparation of network access and system accreditation packets when requested for intelligence systems.
- Provide Information Assurance support and provide guidance to intelligence maintenance personnel on acquiring accounts and certifications necessary to perform work on Military Intelligence systems.
- Maintain, test, and repair all unit MI systems, including but not limited to Trojan Spirit (V1/2/3), Prophet Spiral 1 and subcomponents, VROD, and STRATOMIST.
- Maintain, test, and repair all other MI related equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 9 years of related experience OR Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active DoD TS/SCI and must be willing and able to obtain a Poly
- Experience maintaining/repairing MI or similar equipment, such as Trojan Spirit, Wolfhound, Prophet, Vigilant Pursuit, TUAV-mounted Tactical SIGINT Payload (TSP), and Terrestrial Layer System (TLS).
- Experience maintaining/repairing full-motion video processing, exploitation, and dissemination (FMV PED) equipment.
- Experience as a Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T), Intelligence Systems Maintainer (350T), or comparable military occupational specialty.
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, work well independently without nearby corporate support.
- Be able to travel up to 25% of the time, if required.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.