Job ID: 2116214
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
Sr. Business Process Analyst Level 4
The Child Care Advisor (CCA) will work alongside the FAA National Child Care Program Manager (PM) in a part-time capacity providing advice and guidance to 15 child care facilities and child care boards ensuring safe and compliant operations.
Provide technical support and resources to prepare child care centers for the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation through program and facilities assessment, staff development, and Board training/workshops.
Develop management plans to obtain and maintain 100% child care center accreditation
Schedule activities to provide advice and guidance to child care facilities via phone, teleconferences, workshops, and/or in-person consultation, i.e. travel arrangements.
Compile and analyze statistical data and generate monthly and annual reports concerning types of services rendered, # of participants, location and outcome of services provided to include follow-up assistance.
A Bachelors in Early Childhood/Elementary Education; highly qualified – Masters Degree
· Knowledge of Federal Work Life policies and policies governing on-site child care center design and development
· Experience in developing and conducting workshops
· Experience facilitating discussion groups
· Certified member of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and knowledge of NAEYC requirements for child care center accreditation
· Demonstrated academic, professional and technical expertise in developing early and school-age
· Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Knowledge of State and local laws and regulations governing Childhood Education and Childcare services facilities
· Availability to travel to child care facilities, nationwide, to inspect and work with developing programs to ensure and maintain quality programming
·Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and pass FAA security screening for a position of public trust.
Experience working in a Federal setting.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.