Job ID: 2115609
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Subcategory: Cyberspace Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Work as part of a the SAIC team of Technical Operators, providing hands-on mission critical support to a unique technical capability. Provide full lifecycle engineering support from concept initiation, design, prototyping, system development, test & integration, deployment, operations, and maintenance.
Experience providing programmatic support on government contracts. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Project and Visio.
- Ability to identify operational impacts and pitfalls associated with end-to-end communications system development
- Familiarity with communications systems and computer networking
- In-depth understanding of operational environments and culture
- Ability to quickly identify and respond to anomalous system behavior
- Experience in operational planning and execution
- Develop tactics, techniques, and procedures for sustainable operations
- Provide operator experience feedback to system developer for improved operational performance
- Review developer designs for technical risks and recommend mitigation approaches
- Interface with external mission partners and analytic organizations to enhance operational effectiveness
- Provide input to operational planning and target development products
- Provide actionable recommendations during operational debriefs and planning sessions
- Draft and coordinate operational communications with external organizations
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.