SAIC’s has an opening for Analyst / Sr. Analyst of Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) that will report to the Corporate Direct of FP&A. This position will drive establishing long-term and short-term plan, executive and board presentations, forecasting, and financial analysis for a Company with ~$7.5B in annual revenue.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Be a strategic partner to the Corporate Finance Director, VP and Corporate and Sector Finance Leadership to ensure alignment of financial and business strategy, focusing on initiatives that drive growth for the Enterprise
- Assist in driving strategic initiatives and the enterprise annual / long-term financial strategic planning and forecasting process
- Maintain rolling forecasts reflecting latest business updates and perform proactive analysis for financial and operational metrics
- Analyze and communicate financial results to business leadership, explaining key variances and their potential implications on forward-looking performance in a timely and actionable manner
- Continuously enhance systems and/or processes to improve forecast & planning, business insight, and analysis to support execution of strategic initiatives
- Establish dashboards to monitor business drivers for all functions, highlighting trends and analyzing underlying causes of variance, for the executive team and Board of Directors
- Prepare presentations for CEO, CFO, Executive Team, and the Board of Directors
Qualifications - External
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented fast pace environment
- Ability to identify and take ownership for executing solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong talent
- Strong understanding of financial planning, analyses, and reporting
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar field and at least 10 years of relevant experience working in the federal and/or commercial technology market
- Advanced degree preferred: MBA, or relevant Master’s Degree
- Experience working with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management tools, Costpoint
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.