SAIC has an opening for a Power Apps Developer. This position is 100% remote.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources (SQL, ADO, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-task effectively between projects.
- Proficient working in Agile project methodologies.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps.
- Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit and integration testing.
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members.
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security.
Education: Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience, or Master's Degree and 3+ years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps.
- Experience developing PowerApps model.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Power Automate.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Using API custom-connectors within PowerApps.
- Developing Microsoft Flows with REST-APIs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.