SAIC is seeking qualified candidates to support the US Air Force Command and Control Support Services (C2TSC) program at the Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC) at Kirland AFB, NM.
DMOC is the premier unit responsible for implementing Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) exercises for the US Air Force, including Joint and Coalition Modeling and Simulation (M&S) training. C2TSC is responsible for designing, building and executing the Large Force LVC Exercises. C2TSC integrates legacy and emerging M&S solutions across the USAF and the DoD. They provide cutting edge tactical to operational simulation and synthetic training as the critical capability to augment live training, act as an enabler for critical decision-making, and enhanced human performance. In the current resource constrained environment, demand for M&S rises with the continuously evolving need for operational readiness and mission preparedness across the USAF, DoD, and with coalition partners. C2TSC focuses on providing innovative M&S services as the key to meeting this demand.
The AOC SME will:
- Support Four Virtual Flags (VF) and Coalition Virtual Flag (CVF) annually, specialize warfighter-focused-events (WFE), Command and Control (C2) weapons school training and other events with specialized training objectives.
- Provide operational level expertise during planning meetings, develop and execute test plans, develop scenarios, and ensure internal systems are functional prior to event execution, as well as participate in scenario review to ensure desired exercise learning objectives are achievable.
- Support the development of exercise Comber Plans Division (CPD) documents including Air Operations Directive, (AOD) Air Tasking Orders (ATO), Air Coordination Orders (ACO), coordination cards, communication cards, Master Scenario Event List (MSEL), SPINS, aircraft SCLS, etc.
- Coordinate support for, and execute system integration testing.
- Provide expertise in theater level C2 mission areas for white/blue force execution including Air Operations Center support systems PFPS/JMPS, MAAPTK, TACVIEW, JADOCS, TBMCS, and C2CORE, as well as participate in scenario review to ensure desired exercise learning objectives are achievable.
- Participate in Virtual Flag (or other exercises) scenario development and generation for the AOC weapon system to achieve desired learning, training, and operational objective, integrating Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- To the degree required, replicate AOC responsibilities focused on CCO, SODO, SADO, C2DO, SIDO, Airspace and DTC tasks in support of DMOC exercises.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a military analyst with a Technical or Engineering Bachelor’s Degree in; or three (3) years of experience with a Technical or Engineering Master’s Degree
- Military service related experience controlling and directing theater level forces
- Understand exercise design, development and training principles associate with AFTTP mission threads.
- Familiar with ATOs, ACOs, SPINs, TNLs, ACP, AOD, RTL, JMSEL, etc.
- Familiar with TBMCS, C2Core, or any other ATO/ACO and force management tools
- Experienced with Mission Planning tools (PFPS, JMPS, Falcon View, etc.)
- Clearance Required: Active DOD Secret to start, ability to obtain TS/SCI once employed
- Graduate of the 505 CTS AOC Initial Qualification Training or an operational tour in an Air Operations Center, preferably as Chief of Combat Operations, Plans, or senior watch officer position.Mission Commander qualified/USAF Weapons Instructor Course Graduate
- DMO experience working with Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) assets
- Experience with environment generators (e.g. Next Generation Threat System (NGTS) and Distributive Information Warfare Constructive Environment (DICE))
- Familiar with C4I systems (GCCS, JDOCS, ADSI/JRE, etc.)
- Technical writing and test reporting
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.