SAIC is seeking a Network/Telecommunications Manager to support the US Army Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) Program.
This is a remote position.
- The Network/Telecommunications Manager will have comprehensive responsibility for all USACE network security and telecommunications (wired, wireless, voice and data environments) activities including:
- Contract administration, inventory management, invoice management, audit services, call detail report services, rate plan optimization, advanced analysis and reporting, contract optimization, ordering and procurement services, dispute management and recovery, service desk and transition services.
- Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining telecommunications equipment.
- Oversees research, evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Provides leadership and guidance, determines and prioritizes work assignments, ensures on-time delivery, and oversee all other aspects of the telecommunications team.
- Ensures SLAs and KPIs are met IAW USACE requirements. Ensures TEM information (by district, site, office, function and user level) is made available via the TO management portal in a timely manner as necessary to support data analysis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree and 8-10 years or more of management experience with extensive experience managing large IT teams in areas such as Fault Monitoring, Identification, and Resolution including the SATCOM, Promina, Data IP, Voice and Authorization Service Interruption.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance; Active Secret Clearance preferred; US Citizenship required
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION(S): DOD approved 8570 IAT-II baseline certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Experience managing 24/7 operations, including compliance and support of real-time operational configuration management; timely and accurate trouble ticket reporting; reconciliation of outages and degradations between various reporting agencies; and coordination and staffing of ASIs to ensure the state of the health of the network and dissemination of communication status reports.
- Experience authoring standardized procedures and providing technical guidance to ensure accurate and detailed status reporting.
- Able to act as the single point of contact and oversee the implementation of new tools and hardware ensuring the approved changes are implemented without impact to the ongoing operations.
- Able to provide guidance for daily reporting and produce weekly and monthly reports keeping leadership apprised of the health of the network.
- Solid computer and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of networking equipment and expertise in managing networking systems, including network security.
- Experience in designing, developing, installing, maintaining, and repairing of telecommunications systems and equipment.
DESIRED CERTIFICATION(S): CTNS (TCO), iNARTE Telecommunications Engineer, IPEP, NCTI Master Technician, RCDD, Security+ CE, Network+ CE, ITIL 4 Foundation, or similar
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.