SAIC is looking for an Identity Access Management Engineer to join our team to support an important US government agency in the National Capital Region. They will assist federal clients to protect against digital identity risks by providing technical leadership, process, and solution necessary. They will also oversee IAM Application configuration and maintenance, and day-to-day administration of IAM services.
- Provide technical leadership, skills, and solution necessary to support CyberArk and CyberArk API Access Management integrations.
- Development of suitable Identity Management solutions to include all aspects of the Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) life cycle i.e. - Identity attribute population, authoritative precedence and grooming, credential management, access management, federation, and governance.
- Design, configure, support, and administer an enterprise wise Enterprise Identity Management solution which provides identity managed for on premise and cloud services.
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements.
- Facilitate Single Sign-On services and other platform features of CyberArk.
- Assist application teams through the Software Development Life Cycle process including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with CyberArk.
- Manage technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers and cloud application.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment.
- Maintain CyberArk integration documentation. Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials.
- Oversee Privilege Access audit and Account and Access Recertification process.
- Provide technical oversight to implementation teams through effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Manage EIM project timelines, and deliverables and hold stakeholders' meetings.
- Support Digital Identity Store, Master User Record, & Reporting process.
- Support Enterprise onboarding, transfer, and separation processes.
- Support the PM by providing information for status reports, status briefings, schedules, project plans, etc., both in written and oral form.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience in roles with progressive responsibilities.
- Must have at least 4 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions.
- Must have at least 2 years of supporting CyberArk, SailPoint and Microsoft AD.
- One or more current Security certifications (such as CISSP).
- Experience with CyberArk, SailPoint, AzureAD, ADFS, Active Directory.
- Experience with Cloud Application and EIM tool integration.
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment.
- Requires exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Capacity to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty area.
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
- A solid understanding of IT security tools and concepts.
- A good working understanding of and technical experience in IT platforms such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, etc. are also a plus.
- Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired.
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management and Cybersecurity Framework.
Candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.