SAIC has an immediate opening for a Network Infrastructure Integration Engineer located at USCENTCOM Headquarters, in Tampa, FL.
We are looking for someone with a broad and deep technology knowledge in network engineering design and implementation, as well as the ability to architect solutions by applying advanced analysis skills to map customer operational challenges to appropriate end-to-end technology solutions.
- Provide overall enterprise level LAN and WAN IP-based infrastructure systems planning, implementation and integration of new IT solution into production enterprise environment.
- Serve as a technical point of contact for network infrastructure efforts.
- Work with engineers across multiple teams to implement IT solutions into operational networks, such as IPv4/IPv6 integration, Network Access Control, and other network related technologies.
- Perform engineering trouble shooting/problem solving at the system and component levels.
- This is a deployable position requiring periodic international travel.
- Bachelor Degree and 4+ years of experience; OR High School equivalent and 8+ years of experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required
- Active CCNP certification is required.
- Must have Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 certification.
- 5+ years of Cisco router and switch networking experience.
- Experience and solid understanding of VMware, Cisco ACI and Nexus data center technologies.
- Solid understanding of IPv6/IPv4 infrastructures.
- Experience with implementing NAC/Zero Trust environments utilizing Cisco ISE or comparable technology.
- Hands on experience implementing VPN technologies utilizing both Cisco and Aruba platforms.
- Hands on experience implementing and managing multiple Firewall platforms specifically Cisco FirePower and Palo Alto.
- Strong knowledge and understanding with all route/switch technologies such as OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Spanning-Tree, etc.
- A current U.S. passport is required. Must be willing to deploy OCONUS (less than 10% of the time)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.