SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Program Manager to support a Federal Enterprise Operation Center program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective customer service desk, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
This opportunity will work at a secure site and requires a Top Secret clearance.
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
- Successful delivery of 24x7x365 Service Centeroperation. Provide management, control, planning, and scheduling for projects and services for the operation of the Service Desk, and achievement of SLAs against traditional service desk measurements of First Call Resolution, Average Wait (or Hold ) Times, Average Response Time, etc.
- Primary customer interface for all program matters, information and insight sharing, and problem resolution. Provide agency management with strategic guidance and insights necessary for directing the program.
- Possesses leadership and management skills and provides strategic guidance to team. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Provides input on compensation-related actions, and staffing and hiring recommendations. Assists in screening and interviewing potential hires.
- Manages program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Manage staff responsible for a Network Operations Center (NOC) services providing 24x7x365 network monitoring, patching, and upgrades for three major domains, and customer’s enterprise infrastructure
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Provides key input and direction in planning, developing and implementing the program.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Maintain a flexible, responsive and supportive work environment.
- Support business development and program staff management. Contributes to a strategic BD plan to protect current program and expand account offerings.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Prior experience with DOJ agencies strongly preferred
- HDI certifications in CSR, SCA, SCM, and SCD strongly preferred
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.