Join a high-performing Application Modernization team using a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies and cloud-native solutions to advance products and services which help shape Digital Transformation strategy and implementation for customers. Each member of our team has the autonomy to use the tools and techniques that make the most sense for them and their work, has flexible working arrangements including remote work, and uses collaboration tools such as Slack for chat and Zoom for videoconferencing to work with the rest of the team. We often Zoom for paired programming, code reviews, and shoulder surfing. We each have the opportunity to learn new things, bring the best of our experience and knowledge to the team, and make our voices heard as a respected member of a high performing team.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance as needed
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more exerperience and Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Kubernetes: 3+ years of working with AWS EKS, Azure AKS, GCP, OpenShift, and/or Konvoy.
- Pipeline Development: 2+ years of CI/CD pipeline development and automation
- Frontend Web Development with React, Angular, and/or Vue: 1+ years experience using one of the three frameworks, plus HTML 5, CSS3.
- Backend Web Development: 1+ years experience performing full-life cycle web application development using modern programming language, including associated tooling.
- Cloud Native Development: 1+ years of working with cloud services from AWS or Azure
- Automated Testing: Experience automating unit, integration, performance, and end-to-end testing
- Automated unit testing tools like JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, and/or Jest
- Git: Experience using Git in a team environment, including branching strategies, GitFlow, and GitHub Flow.
- Agile/Scrum: Familiarity with Kanban and/or Scrum and/or Extreme Programming (XP). Knowledge of how Agile Toolsets like JIRA and Confluence work, how Scrum is done, standard Scrum ceremonies.
- DevOps Tools: Subject matter expert on a selection and use of tools in a standard DevOps toolset, such as Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Helm charts, and Kubernetes.
- Enjoy efficiently solving challenging problems well by using all available resources including collaboration with teammates, internet search, tools and libraries, etc.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders when necessary
- AWS, Azure, Microservices and 12 Factor App principles, Jenkins, Terraform, Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Security+ Certification
- Examples in your portfolio of using Continuous Integration in any form:
- Automated Testing
- Automated Security Scanning
- Automated Building/Packaging
- Automated Delivery
- Automated Deployment
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.