SAIC is looking for a Strategic Alliance Coordinator. This person will be a key member of our Sales Enablement organization. This Senior Manager level position will be responsible for understanding, coordinating, and tracking SAIC’s alliance and partner program(s) focused on driving growth and leadership in areas of market and technology focus. The successful candidate will work across the strategy, corporate development, solution, business development, CIO, and market-facing parts of the company to support industry relationships that successfully create mutually beneficial growth. This position will report to our VP of Sales Enablement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the re-establishment of SAIC’s strategic alliance program to coordinate partnerships that emerge from strategic ventures, internal consumption/use, internal solution development, and customer delivery needs
- Work across the enterprise to cultivate corporate commitment with industry leaders in a portfolio of relationships spanning go-to-market agreements, co-development endeavors, and potential corporate development investments
- Support strategic alliance strategy with a business development and growth mindset, defining an overarching alliance approach that enables scalable solution development and increased market capture
- Engage internally across stakeholder groups as well as externally with industry to both represent SAIC’s strategy and to assess new trends that can inform strategic priorities
- Coordinate with internal teams—including procurement, marketing, solutions, IT and business development—to ensure alliance/partner resources are fully utilized
- Define and manage alliance success milestones and metrics, working with account teams, business development, and corporate teams to drive success
- Facilitate marketing, brand, and PR positioning among alliance and SAIC marketing departments
- Collaborate with procurement to review and align buying strategy across the enterprise through tracking alliance pricing, to include negotiations, incentives, and reseller agreements
- Work with the Market and Competitive Intelligence team to help shape market analyses and recommendations for enterprise and business development decisions
- Conduct and support analyses of “build, buy, partner, or invest” opportunities in coordination with enterprise teams and capability-focused leaders, ensuring prioritization and alignment to corporate strategy
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant business, technical, or professional field of study
- More than 7 years of experience coordinating corporate strategic alliance partnerships with focus on strategic, technology-focused companies pursuing federal government and/or commercial opportunities
- Proven track record of success in organizing relationship information with a focus on collaborative information sharing to drive business goals; familiar with best practices in these named areas
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, manage, and transition corporate relationships among industry
- Proven ability to manage and/or support relationships responsible for large and complex deals that often incorporate new offerings, emerging technologies, and/or new delivery models
- Proven ability to contribute to guidelines, criteria, and best-in-class competencies for alliance success in customer engagement, business development, and delivery
- Proven ability to engage with and successfully influence customers, corporate leadership, and industry peers
- Proficient with the use of business software, including Microsoft Office Suite and at least one Customer Relations Management tool
- Experience in and understanding of business development and capture processes and best practices
- Proven ability to communicate with executives verbally and in writing, including development of PowerPoint briefings and through presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong organizational abilities
- Experience in technology and customer-focused businesses and interested in learning and deepening understanding of applied technology to government missions
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.