Job ID: 2115722
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 24, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Description and Responsibilities:
Senior Enterprise Architect responsible for identifying and evaluating emerging software and hardware technologies, ensuring that new technologies are aligned with the organizations business and target enterprise architecture, providing recommendations and policies for integrating new technologies into the enterprise, and championing the technologies adoption once approved. The Enterprise Architect will collaborate across multiple branches to align application strategies with business strategies and create roadmaps, architectural documents, process documents, and governance documents that define the strategy. As needed, the EA will review projects to adjust and align them with architectural governance policies. The EA will also research, analyze, and document various tools, technology, framework, and other architectural related topics, as needed.
• Leads advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within government agency and across internal organizations.
• Provides technical oversight for technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
• Architects complete solutions using appropriate government agency offerings with design elements that allow integration into client environment.
• Refines and optimizes architectural models and reviews the architectural artifacts produced by junior architects. Responsible for creating architectural prototypes as required.
• Adheres to and promotes appropriate design processes, architectural artifact requirements, and architectural best practices.
• Maintains knowledge of technologies, industry trends, standards, and design techniques.
• Works with client stakeholders to evaluate the solution requirements and supports the management and traceability of requirements during the engagement
• Provides project oversight and acts as a subject matter expert resource to clients on government agency processes, required products, product configuration, solution integration, implementation methodologies, resource requirements, and implementation timelines.
• Interfaces to all levels of the client's organization on solution implementation progress, technical issues, proper practices, and technical requirements.
• Collaborates with architect peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information, as well as to define enterprise level design standards, best practices, and processes.
• May assign and review tasks, mentor junior architects, manage performance feedback, and create development plans consistent with performing the role of team leader or project manager
Required Education and Experience:
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.