Job ID: 2115543
Location: DAHLGREN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Acquisition Journeyman with an active TS/SCI to conduct acquisition planning and support activities for current and future programs in accordance with Federal, DoD, Air Force and JWAC laws regulations, policies, directives and instructions.
- Support various program actions and activities to include Integrated Project Team (IPTs) meetings, requirements matrix to capability planning and development, vendor performance tracking, milestone planning, staff coordination, and decision document preparation.
- Provide acquisition planning and support required for project monitoring, financial monitoring, project planning and scheduling; financial management support, budget analysis support, obligation and budget execution tracking, and daily funds monitoring.
- Support the government acquisition managers by ensuring programs are in conformance with current DoD directives (i.e. 5000 and 8000 series), the program’s approved Acquisition Program Baseline document, and current JWAC policies.
- Perform program management functions to monitor cost, schedule and performance of contractors,
contracts and higher level taskings in support of JWAC capabilities.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), various program actions and activities to include but not be limited to requirements development, solicitation development, source selections, pre- and post-award monitoring and activities.
- Maintain a current status of all acquisition activities and perform analysis on the delivery performance, maintaining metrics and reports for distribution to government management. The contractor shall identify areas where the acquisition process is slowing down and develop remediation action plans. This is currently performed in a government database.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearances and comply with all aspects of the Privacy Act (PA) and safeguarding of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the execution of their duties.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.