SAIC is hiring for a Business Development/Sales Enablement Analyst to support the company’s sales enablement enterprise-focused organization. This role will be very hands-on, supporting the organization’s focus on boosting our efforts in three primary work streams: sales operations; effectiveness and workforce development. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively across the organization by building relationships to support the sales enablement organization. This is a direct hire position with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with telework as an option.
- Provide support for the department in three core areas—that includes sales operations; sales effectiveness and sales workforce development
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise to ensure success, build relationships and other functions to support the sales enablement organization
- Become an expert in the company’s many tools, systems, teams and processes
- Support the streamlining and automation of BD/sales-focused processes; procedures and initiatives
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure sales teams are supported and successful
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report on a wide variety of disparate business, sales performance and related data to increase overall sales productivity
- Provide customized reporting/dashboards and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions/and or initiatives
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
- Routinely update internal SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites as appropriate
- Support ad-hoc and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business; Marketing; or a related field of study
- 3 plus years of experience working in a high-performance sales organization working directly in BD/sales, sales enablement or sales operations
- Experience working for a large systems-integrator (or similar company) doing business with the federal government
- Measurable experience providing a positive impact on directly impacting business outcomes—such as win rate; sales goals; ensuring opportunity fluidity through the sales funnel/pipeline; etc.
- Must be sales-enablement and operations-minded; dynamic; able to move at a fast pace and be a fast-learner; capable of rolling with the punches; self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a solid BD/capture/sales background
- Must also be able to have fun and have a congenial attitude (as this is a BD/sales position)!
- The successful candidate will be hands-on, action-oriented, and business-focused to drive results and deliver on new business growth goals
- Capability to execute, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment
- Maintains a strong presence with excellent public speaking and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, other functions, and across internal business organizations; strong industry network
- Possesses sound business judgment and strong operational acumen
- He/she must have a style that fosters a "can-do" attitude and a sense of trust and integrity. Must demonstrate a natural tendency to treat people with respect and adherence to a high standard of strong personal integrity. Must be direct and transparent
- High sense of urgency; always maintaining a positive outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to actively listen, read audiences, and quickly identify key issues and areas of need
- Able to thrive in multi-functional interactive team environments
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and deliver on multiple priorities
- Driven, astute, attentive to detail, credible and dedicated to strategizing and producing work of the highest caliber
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment
- Familiarity with Government award process and documentation
- Familiarity in federal capture or management support/processes
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Dynamics; PowerBI; Salesforce; and other tools
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.