SAIC is looking for a ServiceNow Software Developer to work remotely supporting the Air Force EITaaS program.
This candidate will perform development for ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM (CSM), Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), service analytics, IT automation, asset management, ITOM, Field Services and Performance Analytics. Identifies and develops processes to streamline design, development and solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs development in the ServiceNow platform for a federal client
- Manage vendor relationships to enable the adoption and integration of new solutions and adherence to program process and documentation
- Ensures all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
- Identifies opportunities for asset reuse reducing overall solution cost and development time
- Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities
- Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of experience OR Masters and 12 years of experience OR PhD and 9 years of experience
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design and development
- Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
- Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions
- Client & Server API's development
- Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, WebService
- Workflow management
- Performance Analytics a plus
- Experience working with US Federal Government customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- US Citizen
- Secret Security Clearance
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired
- ITOM experience
- ITAM experience
- ATF Experience
- RPA or IVA integration experience
- Cloud Implementation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.