SAIC has an immediate need for a Logistician to provide support to the Keyport Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport/Bremerton, Washington.
NOTE: This is a temporairly remote opportunity due to COVID; expected to return to office at a later time.
This is a part-time role with the probability for full time
The individual will provide material procurement support including
- Development of procurement documentation; completion, scanning, archiving, and management of procurement records and transportation/transfer requests
- Interfacing with vendors to obtain quotes, processing Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, updating Excel spreadsheets with relevant information, kitting and tracking inventory, interfacing with customers to develop procurement requirements and to provide status updates, and to attend meetings, develop meeting minutes and track action items
- Develop MS Excel procurement tracking documentation
- Develop project management support documents including program plans, office communications and memoranda, and organize documents.
- High School Diploma and 1+ years of experience; Additional (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of education
- MS Office proficiency including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to manage logistical issues
- Must be able to work independently, but also in a team environment and share information with others.
- Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility are required
- Ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, vendors, technical staff, managers, and peers, and various Government and contractor personnel.
- Ability to obtain Secret level Clearance
- DoD Experience
- Procurement Experience
- Ability to work with databases
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.