SAIC is seeking a Senior Configuration Analyst to support of the Army National Guard (ARNG) and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Program.
Note: This is a PERM telework/ work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home opportunity.
- Manage the migration of Configuration Items (CI), process asset library, workflows, storage, audit requirements, notifications, and processes to the new portal.
- Write the Change Management (ChM) Plan and Configuration Management (CM) Plan.
- Work with all TDP CMs where applicable, to ensure CM consistency throughout the TO.
- Own, manage, and regulate the daily execution of the ChM process including managing and facilitating the Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Client Liaison and Owner of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) delivery process including lifecycle of all deliverables and workflows to ensure on time and quality content submissions.
- Develop CMDB for all TDPs.
- Implement Process Engineering best practices for developing, tracking, maintaining and prioritization.
- Develop and deliver training materials related to document and CM principals, processes, and functions.
- Own and mature all current and future configuration management tools utilizing CM principles.
- Manage metadata capture, version control, proper historical archiving, data mapping, document analysis, the process asset library, workflows, storage, audit requirements, notifications, and data quality cleanup. Organize records into a rules-based structure.
- Assess and mature current standardized taxonomy.
- Analyze current TO and Technical Direction Plan (TDP) CM processes to help make the business as efficient as possible and automate the creation, review, and approval of all documentation possible.
- Provide input and support for the design of the new portal CM database (CMDB).
- Provide shared drive CM support to the ARNG G-2 Client.
- Support implementation of ITIL® v4 framework as the TO process structure to align with.
- Perform as an independent identity, reporting directly to the TO Quality Assurance Manager, and working closely with the Technical Writer and Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Travel up to 10% is possible.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and ten (10) years of experience; OR Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD and four (4) years related experience.
- Active Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
- Ten (10) years or more relevant CM experience;
- Six (6) or more years managing files under configuration control in a SharePoint data storage, Confluence, cloud environment, or similar tool.
- Microsoft Office: 10+ years.
- High level knowledge of CM principles and experience or training in the use of CM tools.
- Experience in implementing Electronic Records Management System (ERMS) solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills required for preparation of process documentation, deliverables, and other work products.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.