The Computer Refresh Coordinator will provide computer refresh support for a large civilian government contract. Highly qualified candidates will work on-site in Cookeville, Tennessee providing excellent customer service to end users, as well as internal contract support staff.
- Handle requests for assistance via phone, e-mail and/or ServiceNow for users inquiring about their Computer Refresh scheduling or technical assistance preparing for their refresh.
- Phone requests for assistance received via ACD queue call routing.
- Responsible for all communications to users regarding Computer Refresh scheduling and requirements.
- Interact with users to ensure Computer Refresh requirement compliance.
- Track ServiceNow Service Requests and Computer Refresh equipment order submittal.
- Attend meetings and provide meeting minutes as directed by the Computer Refresh Project Manager.
- Utilize ServiceNow for issue tracking, ensuring all user requests for assistance are completed.
- Interact with end users, as well as internal contract staff, to ensure issue resolution.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes, creating/updating KAs and SOPs.
- Possess excellent presentation, verbal communication and written skills.
- Assist other teams on the contract as needed, primarily creating ServiceNow Service Requests from orders sent via e-mails from the organization’s proprietary billing and inventory system.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to handle pressure and changing priorities.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with customers, management, and co-workers is crucial.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment working with end users, computer technicians and senior-level management.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Project support experience a plus.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.