Job Description: SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) Enterprise Architect to join our team. This opportunity will support the US Army in a pilot initiative that will inform future Enterprise solutions.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS. However, you must be willing to travel up to 10% as needed.
- Development of suitable Identity Management solutions to include all aspects of the ICAM life cycle i.e. - Identity attribute population, authoritative precedence and grooming, credential management, access management, federation and governance.
- Provide day-to-day administration of ICAM services.
- Assist dependent teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Identity Solutions). Examples include Active Directory, Radiant Logic, Saviyant, Yubikey, and Beyond Trust.
- Maintain integration documentation.
- Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials.
- Resolve application integration issues
- Design, configure, support and administer an enterprise wise Identity and access management solution which provides identity managed for all on-prem and cloud services.
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements
- Oversee the work on junior developers
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications and services)
- Provide technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers, on-prem, and cloud applications and services.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of IT experience; Additional four (4) years experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have at least 4 years of overall experience supporting Identity Management solutions in an enterprise computing environment
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
- Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
- Experience working with authentication mechanisms to include SAML exchanges, attribute population to LDAP and Identity and Access management platforms such as; OKTA, SecureAuth, ADFS, Ping, MIM, Radiant Logic, Savyiant or other related applications.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) and knowledge of Certification Authorities, CRL and OCSP response publication, and troubleshooting PKI issues is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain the interim Secret Security clearance to begin working on the contract. Must be able to obtain the full Secret Security clearance. SAIC will assist with the process of obtaining the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
Certifications Desired, not required:
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- Security + or other DoD IAT Level II certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.