SAIC is looking for a Senior OSINT Collector with extensive geospatial intelligence experience to work with a diverse team of collectors, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers, providing operational support to dynamic global operations. This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government and contractor personnel – ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment is key. This position will be at Ft. Gordon, Georgia.
- Responsible for OSINT Collection activities, reporting and product development.
- Leverages geospatial intelligence expertise to support information collection, product development, and assist teammates with intelligence problems.
- Responsible for locating and collecting relevant information from a diverse menu of sources in the Cyber domain.
- Navigates social media, open source and relevant forums/websites.
- Employs collection techniques and signature reduction tools to identify and collect information relevant to customer requirements.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of internet-based research skills with the ability to effectively use internet search tools, and advanced research methods.
- Identifies and reports potential targets, trends, threats, and vulnerabilities as directed.
- Collaborates with team members, government representatives, and industry partners to support intelligence and analysis activities.
- Produces incident, threat, and information reports based on customer direction, and in compliance with relevant U.S. government policies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years or more experience; Master’s and three (3) years or more experience; additional four (4) years’ experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, forums, messaging services, blog sites, and mobile applications.
- Knowledgeable of idioms, colloquialisms, slang, and have a sophisticated understanding of the cultural, social, and political environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the US military or US intelligence community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and ongoing projects while ensuring compliance with applicable policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to work outside normal business hours.
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) Security Clearance.
- Former Military geospatial intelligence analyst (35G, 350G, 1N1, or equivalent).
- Completion of U.S. Army OS-301, OS-302, OS-303, and OS-305.
- Experience working with Special Forces.
- Knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.