SAIC is seeking an Instructional System Developer / Instructor to provide Course Development support for Cyber Security Courses in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Lead the development of courses ensuring all courses are developed using the Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) module.
- Providing direct on-site instructor support to develop and teach Cyber Course materials throughout the year.
- Coaching, teaching and assessing students in compliance with the Mission Defense Team (MDT) and specialized training curriculum and providing feedback and progress reports.
- Providing lessons learned, making recommendations as to newly developed training materials, assisting with integration in master training schedules, and conducting analysis for the ANG leadership regarding measures of performance and effectiveness for individual and collective cyber training events.
- Managing range operations during class instruction, managing the learning management system during the courses, and making recommendations for corrections and updates to course material, software and tools.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of experience; Associate's degree and 11 years of experience; Master's degree and 7 years of experience. Four (4) additional years’ of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as an instructor in the classroom environment
- Experience in course development, particularly using the ADDIE model
- Certified as an Air Force instructor is a plus
- Certified as an Air Force Instruction System Developer is a big plus
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.