Job ID: 2115285
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Develops logistics technical solutions and proposals to meet customer technical, schedule and price requirements as they relate to integrated product support, supply chain management, and asset management within digital ecosystems. Verifies proposals meet customer requirements and provide best value for customers with a special focus on federal agencies. Maximizes use of repeatable solutions and offerings when applicable for proposals. Provides technical expertise to customers during proposal reviews
Provides subject matter expertise for technical issues arising during capture. Develops white papers and briefings in support of capture efforts. Supports development of executable Basis of Estimates during the Planning Solution and Proposal Support. Supports customer meetings during capture shaping activities to discover customers' true technical challenges. Demonstrates logistics software to extend the technical capabilities to both internal and external parties.
Provides technical expertise to the Capture Manager and supports technical discussions/recommendations with customers vetting solutions. Solicits customer feedback and requirements as inputs to offerings and maturing solutions.
Planning Solution and Proposal Support
· Lead solution blueprint / discovery sessions and prepares technical approaches (people, process and tools) to meet customer requirements including integrating the solutions of analogous technical functions; such as systems engineering, cybersecurity, software development, cloud computing, and enterprise IT
· Recommend industry best practices that align to federal acquisition policies including each DoD service
· Evaluate and recommend logistics technical solutions to meet client needs including systems support management, multi-level maintenance planning, spares optimization, asset management and accountability, 3PL and vendor management, sourcing/procurement, obsolescence, logistics product data, supply chain risk management, RPA technology
· Define and document business processes, data maps, solution design and workflow and logical processes to meet objectives; design, develop and refine complex graphics which support logistics solutions
Identify levels of effort for a given contract bid, assess internal capabilities, identify gaps, and work with teams to interview, onboard, and coach teaming partners to ensure a seamless, integrated logistics solution
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
Experience and Education
· Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Transportation and Logistics; MBA preferred
· SQL and/or other query languages
· Advanced user of Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word)
· Experience using PLM and/or PDM
· Experience using CMMS and WMS software
· Proven experience working on large scale logistics/supply chain digital transformation initiatives
· The ability to travel as required
· Experience in two or more supply chain functional areas like demand, master planning, inventory optimization, detailed scheduling
· Experience in materials flow and manufacturing for complex IT, warfighting, and/or space mission systems, warehousing, inventory control/accounting/auditing, materials and warehousing security (physical, access control, asset tagging, RFID, reporting, etc.)
· Experience using Digital Engineering ecosystem tools, methods and techniques in support of Logistics functions
· Experience in Lean/Six Sigma (including effects on materials flow, warehousing, and manufacturing), including Green Belt or Black Belt certification
· Experience with freight and freight forwarding, including international and FMS/ITAR requirements
· Cloud based supply chain planning software experience
· Certified Supply Chain Professional PMP
· ITIL 4 Foundations
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.