SAIC anticipates a requirement for a Scrum Master to support the Naval Information Warfare Center, Pacific (NIWC PAC) for Cyber Security Analytics in conducting research, testing, hardware and software integration, software development, and deployment. Providing the engineering and technical expertise to facilitate the development and fielding of a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) enclave.
Work will be performed on-site in San Diego, CA.
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award, expected in Winter/Spring 2022.
- Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics; Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning. Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance. Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control.
- May perform cost and benefit analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Active Secret security clearance
- Advanced Scrum Master commercial certification
- Large-scale, multi-team Agile coaching experience with methods such as Scrum, SAFe, Lean, and/or Kanban
- Previous experience as Product Owner, Scrum Master, and/or Coach
- Experience in technology organizations
- Hands-on experience applying Lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Experience with Agile principles along with demonstrated ability to lead teams toward increased agility over time
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Experience operating in fast-paced matrixed environment with externally imposed milestones (e.g., regulatory compliance)
- Experience in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from customers, operations and peers
- Drive as self-starter skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments
- Experience of mentoring cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- High emphasis on self-driven continuing learning, knowledgeable of new practices and coaching techniques
- Excellent people interaction skills, maintaining high level of professionalism to demonstrate ability to influence up and down the organization
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong commitment to aligning team delivery with strategic objectives and discipline to measure delivered outcomes
- Strong planning, prioritization and organization skills
- Strong experience using DI2E, JIRA, and Confluence collaboration tools
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BS degree in related field and at least five (5) years of experience in skills identified above areas
- Formal degree requirement may be evaluated and waived if applicant provides seven (7) years of experience in skills identified above areas
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.