SAIC anticipates a requirement for an Analytics Engineer to support the Naval Information Warfare Center, Pacific (NIWC PAC) for Cyber Security Analytics in conducting research, testing, hardware and software integration, software development, and deployment. Providing the engineering and technical expertise to facilitate the development and fielding of a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) enclave.
This position will be performed on-site in San Diego, CA.
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award, expected in Winter/Spring 2022.
- Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Develops test plans, test schedule, and approach.
- Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
- Conducts a walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads. Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment. Documents and communicates test results.
- Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Creates daily test metrics and reporting.
- Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Active Secret security clearance
- Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT Level II certification
- Continuous Development/Integration software (Jenkins, GIT CI) experience
- Experience developing Test Plans, Test Reports, and Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM)
- GIT experience
- Test planning, execution, analysis, and documentation experience
- Agile software development knowledge/experience
- Experience using test automation software, e. g. Selenium, etc.
- Experience using Splunk to conduct large scale data analytics
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of BS degree in related field and at least five (5) years of experience in skills identified above areas
- Formal degree requirement may be evaluated and waived if applicant provides at least seven (7) years of experience in skills identified above areas
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.