Job ID: 2115250
Location: RICHMOND, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an IAM Tools Analyst to join our MSI team supporting the Commonwealth of Virginia (COV). The Risk Analyst team will be interacting with COV technology suppliers about their compliance with COV cybersecurity policies and practices, and providing a wide range of Risk management services to them and the Commonwealth. This will require a combination of the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This can be a 100% work from home role.
Strong understanding of applying Risk Management Frameworks (preferably NIST RMF and/or ISO 27000), including:
Strong verbal, analytical, and written communication abilities:
· Verbal abilities should be confident but non-confrontational, articulate but not wordy, equally comfortable leading and following, and as eager to listen as to contribute.
· Analytical abilities should avoid black-and-white thinking, and instead embrace diversities of opinions and viewpoints for their ability to inform complex solutions to complex real-world problems.
· Written abilities should produce grammatically correct, concise, informative, and visually appealing written products.
· Adaptability to both technical and non-technical audiences and a strong customer-service focus will be critical since this is a role that will have frequent contact with our COV customer.
Required Education and Experience:
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience. Degrees in engineering, science, and mathematics are preferred. We will accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
• Must have at least one year of direct IT security experience.
• Must be able a U.S. citizen with the ability to pass a Commonwealth of Virginia background check.
• Continual Learning. Completion of advanced course work, or attainment and maintenance of cybersecurity-related credentials and certifications, is preferred.
• ITIL Certification. Candidates who have completed ITIL v3 2011 Foundation or above are preferred.
• Location. Work will be performed in Richmond, VA, with some telework allowed subject to customer needs and ability to adhere to telework policy.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.